DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

Saturday 28 April 2012

Some early morning jokes

Well, here we are 6.20am on a Saturday morning and apparently that's not a good time for you humans for dogs to be playing with squeaky toys! Kaz came into the kitchen to tell me and Dram to be quiet. I thought I'd better keep the Dram dog entertained with some jokes..... Here's 2 of them:

What do you get when you cross a dog like me and a rise?
A collie-flower! Get it?

What happened when the dog went to the flea circus?
He stole the show! Ha

This weekend Daryl and handler John Leadbetter are competing in a 2 day adventure race in Coniston and me and the Dram dog intend to adopt the pose in the photo!

Kaz has other ideas though coz she is competing in the Talkin Tarn triathlon in 2 weeks and so me and the Dram dog are getting dragged out to run on the fells with her (what's she going to do on the day without us?)

1 comment:

  1. jolly good, Dot ..... keep the jokes coming .. make sure you're kind to Daryl .. don't leap up at him :o)

    ReplyDelete