DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

Saturday 12 May 2012

Big weekend for Bill and Ani

Trainee Ani and her handler Bill Malone will be doing their last 2 (of 14) assessments at Loweswater this weekend. They will be doing a big line search along the valley with a couple of other graded dogs and then tomorrow they have to do a 'big mountain day' which can be up to 4 hours long.

I remember mine and Kazs assessment at Loweswater - we did our line search there - it was very hard work!

Me and the Dram dog are at home today - Dram knocked his elbow somehow on Thursday and has got something called bursitis (swollen) and I'm on antibiotics coz I'm having my teeth done on Tuesday. Now, i like the vet as much as the next dog but im not keen on the scraping and noise - so they kindly offered to knock me out!

Kaz and Daryl are having a day sorting their stuff out for their triathlon tomorrow at Talkin tarn - I'll let you know how it all goes, although kaz keeps muttering about how 'someone's got to come last....'

Laters Dot fans

1 comment: