DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

Friday 1 June 2012

Kaz and Daryl have a Royal Appointment

So, after our luvly holiday on Arran, Kaz and Daryl went off to Glencoe a very important weekend - handler John Leadbetter's stag do! Kaz told me she has great fun quad biking and canyoning in the heat.

Today me and the Dram dog are back at grandpa and grandmas coz Kaz and Daryl have been invited by Mountain Rescue to Buckingham Palace for the Jubilee Concert - they are looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dottie,
    It's Rolo the Retriever here. I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for an award because I really admire what you do for a living. Mum included your blog in a feature she wrote for Your Dog magazine a while back and you have stuck in her mind ever since. You have probably already been given this award, so apologies if you have been inundated with nominations already! It's a bit complicated to explain here - so check out the link on my blog at Rolo retriever Blog for more information. Congratulations! Take care! Rolo the Retriever.x

    Blog -
    www.roloretrieverblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete