DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

Sunday 26 August 2012

Oh blimey I've got another bruvver!

For goodness sake - I've just about got used to the Dram dog being in the house when we all went out for a drive and CAME BACK WITH ANOTHER DOG - agggghhhhhh!

Actually we'd already met him on the trailing weekend at Patterdale and ok I did like him. Kaz explained that she wanted to start training another dog (not to be clever like me but as a trailing dog just like my clever friend Mij and what the Dram dog is currently training for).

Anyway - we bought him back from Toms in Scotland and he's been here for three weeks so far and is alright ( I s'pose) - here he is...Kaz still luvs me best tho'



1 comment:

  1. Hey Dottie, what's your new brother's name? Don't get jealous - you have age and experience on your side. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete