DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

DOTTIE THE MOUNTAIN RESCUE SEARCHDOG

Sunday 20 January 2013

Sad news from Glencoe

Me and Kaz and the Dram and Angus dogs had a lovely time yesterday on our walk - we did some obedience stuff (not for me, for Angus dog) and had a fab run round.

It was really cold but not enough snow for playing :-(

Oh my very good friend Rosemary wrote to me telling me how sorry she was that I'd been left outside by Kaz after the Callout the other night - at least someone cares Kaz !!!!!

There was some very bad news yesterday and that was about an avalanche in Glencoe which has killed 4 people. Snow is can be very dangerous on the mountains sometimes and we all feel very sad for their families. I am trained as an avalanche dog too and I know how hard the local Mountain Rescue Teams must have been working to help find them.

Today me and Kaz are going to do some training at Whinlatter - she is taking the Angus dog and Daryl is bringing Dram dog to see if they can do a little bit of training for their trailing thingy. I'm looking forward to that and seeing all my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment